Sweet Ruffs Aquamarine
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
Aquamarine helps calm the mind and nervous system and is a powerful stone of protection, especially around water. It inspires the ability to trust and let go.
* Rough cut aquamarines
* .925 sterling silver with 18k gold
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag
* All recycled metals
Each of these rough-cut gemstones is unique in shape and size, so each piece of this organic jewellery is hand made by skilled craftsmen in the workshop in Jaipur.
These beautiful, soft blue aquamarine earrings have a rough cut gemstone in a brushed gold casing that follows the contour of the stone, with a hook which has a small round disc at the front. There is a matching rough cut aquamrine ring, sold seperately.
These earrings have sold out several times.
The metal is recycled .925 sterling silver with one micron of recycled 18k gold vermeil, so the gold should last well. The hook is hypoallergenic. The drop is approximately 25mm. The stone is about 10mm by 8mm and each earring weighs about 2g.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery