Ruby - July's Birthstone Mythology Pendant
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
Ruby is one of the most beloved of gemstones, and it is the birthstone for those born in the month of July. Its name is derived from the Latin ‘Ruber’ meaning red - the colour of love and passion. In the Zodiac calender, Cancerians are known for protecting and nurturing their family and loved ones. They are loyal, generous people, never happier than at home in the loving embrace of their families.
* Ruby and cz gemstones
* Brass with 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
This exquisite pendant has a beautiful oval of ruby at its centre, in a mount made from tiny gold hearts, sumbolising the love and nurture at the heart of those born in this month. Four cz’s flank the four corners and four gold hearts sit on the twisted edge of the pendant.
Ruby is said to be a protective stone, so wear your pendant close to your heart to keep you and your loved ones safe.
The pendant is 20mm; the ruby is 8 x 6mm and the cz’s are 1mm. The metal for both pendant and chain is recycled brass with one full micron of recycled 18k gold vermeil, so the gold should last well. The reason we use brass for some of our pieces is that should the vermeil begin to wear off, it will not show so much on brass giving your pendant a long life of wear. Please take care not to get perfume on your gold chain or pendant as it erodes the gold vermeil.
The fine snake chain with small gold balls set at intervals along it, is 18 inches long in total, including two inches of extendable links.
All Gem Bazaar jewellery comes in a vibrant upcycled silk sari bag and a pretty pillow box.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery