Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
Aquamarine has several healing proerties. It is a stone that will help cleanse your energy, encourage you to trust and let go, and offer protection, especially around water.
* Rough cut aquamarine
* Recycled .925 sterling silver
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
These stud earrings were hardly out on the shelf in our first shop before they were sold out.
Perhaps that’s not surprising as aquamarine is one of the most precious of the semi-precious stones and it’s easy to see why, the colour is just sublime. These rough-cut stones are set by hand, in a simple band of recycled .925 sterling silver. Pure class.
Please note that each gemstone is an uncut, rough stone and as such is unique in shape and size and quality. While both earrings of a set are similar, no pair is perfectly matched or the same as any other.
The post is hypoallergenic and comes out from the centre-back of the stone.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery