Peridot - August's Birthstone Mythology Pendant
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
The Zodiac symbol for August is the lion and Leo’s ruling planet is the sun. The strength of both the fiery sun and the lion make a Leo strong, brave, loyal, direct and a born leader.
Peridot, the birthstone for August, is a gemstone that brings harmony and balance to its wearer. Your peridot pendant will help you to integrate your innate strength with wisdom and compassion while also boosting your mood and your creativity.
* Peridot gemstone
* Recycled brass with 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
This pendant has a round cabochon peridot at its centre with radiating lines of etched gold, symbolic of both the lion's mane and the sun, going out to a rope rim with an edge of rolled gold.
Both the pendant and the chain are made in brass with one micron of recycled 18k gold vermeil so the gold should last well.
The reason some of our pieces are made of brass, not silver, is that should the vermeil begin to wear off, it will not show nearly so much on brass thus giving your piece a long life of wear. Please take care not to get perfume near the gold pendant or chain as it may erode the gold vermeil.
The pendant measures 22mm and the peridot is 8mm. The chain, which is interspersed with tiny gold balls, is 18 inches long in total, including a 2-inch extension piece. It is fastened with a lobster claw.
All Gem Bazaar jewellery comes in a handsome, branded box.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery