Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
Moonstone promotes inner clarity, cyclical change and a deep connection to the feminine. It is a symbol of light, hope and new beginnings.
* Moonstone and aqua chalcedony gemstones
* 925 sterling silver and 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable packaging
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
Everybody loves hoops and these are particularly lovely hoops!
A stud of aqua chalcedony with a large circle of 16 moonstones in gold bezels hanging below.
What do we love about these earrings? The quality and colour of the moonstones is sensational! They have real fire and shine. The earrings are also elegant and beautiful.
The aqua chalcedony is 10mm. Each moonstone is 5mm and there are 16 of them.
The post which is hypoallergenic comes out from the middle of the top stud. Total drop is 50mm and width is 40mm. Weight is 4g.
The metal is recycled .925 sterling silver with one micron of 18k gold vermeil so the gold will last very well.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery