Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
* Brass with 18k gold
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag
* All recycled metals
This gold cuff and its matching choker embody the term ‘statement piece’.
It is made from brass with one micron of 18k gold vermeil so the gold should last a long time. The reason we make some of our gold arm wear in brass, not silver, is that should the gold vermeil begin to wear off (which won’t happen for a long time) it will not show through nearly so much on the brass, and give your cuff a long life of wear.
What do we love about this piece? If you want to make an entrance this is for you! It will bring glamour to anything you wear it with, especially when paired with the gold choker.
The width of the cuff is 60mm and the bands are graduated so the cuff is wider further up the arm. The cuff has 8 individual bands of 1.5mm gold wire held in place by a hollow strip 5mm wide on either side of the arm.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery