Garnet - January's Birthstone Mythology Pendant
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
Garnet comes from the Latin word ‘granatus’ meaning grain or seed, a reference to the seeds of the pomegranate. Garnets symbolise life force (seeds) and blood (colour) and are thus associated with love, prosperity, creativity and eternity.
Wearing your garnet pendant, birthstone for those born in January, will help awaken your creative energies and strengthen your will and if given to someone you love, is said to always bring them back to you.
* Garnet and cz gemstones
* Recycled brass with 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
The pendant has a circular cabochon garnet in a gold pomegranate mount. There are four cz’s around the rim of the pendant. The rim has many tiny little gold dots or 'seeds' around it, with a plain gold outer edge or rim. A large tear drop of gold forms the hook for the chain and it is fastened with a lobster claw.
The pendant is 21mm with an 8mm garnet and four 2mm cz’s. Both pendant and chain are made of brass with one micron of 18k gold vermeil, so the gold should last well.
The reason some of our pieces are made of brass, not silver, is that should the vermeil begin to wear off, it will not show nearly so much on brass thus giving your piece a long life of wear. Please take care not to wear perfume near the gold pendant and chain as it erodes the gold vermeil.
The chain, which is interspersed with tiny gold balls, is 18 inches long, including a 2 inch extension.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery