Emerald - May's Birthstone Mythology Pendant
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
All of the green of nature is concentrated in an emerald, according to that great mystic St Hildegard of Bingen. The emerald, birthstone of those born in May, is all about fertility, rebirth and love. The greening and growing of things.
Taurus, the Zodiac sign for May, is ruled by the planet Venus - the goddess of love. Wear your emerald pendant to help bring growth and prosperity to your life and love and peace to your heart.
* Emerald and cz gemstones
* Brass with 18k gold
* Enamel work
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
This pendant has a central, beautiful, rich green, cabochon emerald in a gold mount. Encircling it is an enamel branch with many tiny green enamel leaves winding off it, symbolising all that is growing. At the four points, north and south, east and west are four tiny cz’s. The pendant has a rope edge and an oval shaped hook. It is very beautiful.
The pendant is 20mm with a central 5mm emerald and the cz’s are 1mm. Both pendant and chain are made from brass with one micron of 18k gold vermeil so the gold should last well. The reason we make some of our pieces in brass and not silver is that should the vermeil begin to wear off it will not show nearly so much on brass and thus give your pendant a long life of wear. Please take care to keep pendant and chain away from perfume as it erodes the gold vermeil.
The chain, which is interspersed with tiny gold balls, is 18 inches long including a 2 inch extension piece. It is fastened with a lobster claw.
All Gem Bazaar jewellery comes in a handsome, branded, recycled and recyclable box.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery