Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
In Greek mythology pearls are said to be the tears of joy shed by Aphrodite. Their iridescent glow is said to tap inner wisdom and nurture our loving nature. They are believed to offer protection as well as attract good luck and wealth, and they have a calming and balancing effect on our emotions. They are a symbol of purity.
Turquoise is known for its anti inflammatory properties. It enhances your body's immune system and stimulates your own capacity for self healing. Turquoise invites compassion towards the self and has been worn for luck and protection for centuries.
* Baroque pearls and turquoise gemstones
* 925 sterling silver with 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
A beautiful, lustrous, large baroque pearl drops from a small round turquoise stud. The baroque is inset with five tiny turquoise beads each in its own gold collet. A small gold ball protrudes from the bottom of the baroque.
What do we love about this earring? The colour of the pearl with the turquoise is such a winning combination and the design is unusual and incredibley pretty.
The turquoise stud is 5mm.
The baroque pearl is approximately 25mm x 15mm but please note that the great charm of the baroque is that each one is completley unique so will not necessarily look exactly like the one in the picture. However each pearl carries 5 turquoise beads on the front.
Total drop is 30mm. Weight is about 7g each.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery
Thrilled with these earrings - so easy to wear and much admired.