'Diamond' - April's Birthstone Mythology Pendant.
Free shipping on all UK orders over £100
Next day U.K. and speedy global delivery
30 days return policy
365 days guarantee
SYMBOLIC & HEALING PROPERTIES
Diamond is an adaptation of the Greek word ‘Adamis’ meaning invincible. It is the king of all the birthstones, the first sign of the Zodiac, and is the birthstone for those born in April. It is ruled by the god of war ~ Mars, and is a fire sign. The thunderbolt or diamond is the hardest of all the stones, symbolised by the ram’s horns, or a lightening bolt and often associated with royalty and a crown.
As a diamond of this size would be very expensive, we have substituted a beautiful faceted crystal, also April's birthstone. Wearing a crystal will bring out your inner strength and leadership qualities and help you to achieve your dreams.
* Crystal and cz gemstones
* Brass with 18k gold
* All recycled metals
* Recycled and recyclable box
* Upcycled silk sari bag for safe keeping
The pendant has a central crystal in a gold bezel, surrounded by a ‘flat’ crown, symbolising both the lightening bolt in its zig zag form, and royalty. Six tiny cz’s and 6 tiny gold balls stand in a geometric pattern around it with a rope edge. It comes with a decorative gold chain.
The pendant is 20mm with an 8 x 6mm crystal and 1mm cz’s. Both pendant and chain are made in brass with one micron of 18k gold vermeil, which should last well. The reason some of our pieces are made of brass, not silver, is that should the vermeil begin to wear off, it will not show nearly so much on brass thus giving your piece a long life of wear.
The chain, which is interspersed with tiny gold balls, is 18 inches long including a two inch extension. It is fixed with a lobster claw.
All Gem Bazaar jewellery comes in a handsome, branded, recycled and recyclable box.
- We use only real & authentic gem stones
- Each gemstone has powerful healing & spiritual properties
- Cut and sourced in Jaipur, a world centre for gemstones
- Designed in the studio in England
- Handcrafted in Jaipur by artisans skilled in the jewellery~making traditions of the Maharajas
- Only made in small batches
- Family owned and managed
- 150 years of family history in India
- Long established relationships with our workshops
- All our metals are recycled
- All our packaging is recycled, recyclable & upcycled
- We plant a tree with every order
- We support the charity Future Hope giving the street children of Kolkata a home, an education and a future
- We are an earth positive company working with Green Spark
- Returns policy - 30 day money back guarantee
- One year money back guarantee for anything that is faulty
- UK next day, and speedy global, delivery
I really love my pendant. It is so unusual and beautifully made. I also love the ethos of the company, so many beautiful designs, all recycled and l love the little sari bag. Very unique.